Tyler Varga makes me sick. As in Male Envy Nausea (M.E.N, I believe, is the short form in the medical journals). Twenty-one, good looking, speaks three languages (English, French, Swedish), goes to Yale, where former Presidents drop by for alumni events (We see the secret service guys and the black SUVs every few weeks and know one of them is here), has a 3.7 Grade Point Average, follows around surgeons in his spare time as he plans to be an Orthopedist someday. Vargas life is one really impressive run-on sentence. Oh, and theres one other little thing. The Kitchener, Ontario native is having one of the best football seasons Yale has ever seen. And Yale has seen a few, seeing that football was basically invented there in the 1870s. Hows this for the first seven games of Vargas senior season: 18 touchdowns, including two 5-TD games, and 995 yards rushing. With three games left, he has a chance to break the all-time single season rushing record (1,375 yards) at one of Americans most historic football programs. And this is likely just the beginning. Without any question, he will play on Sundays, says Yale head coach Tony Reno, when asked about Vargas NFL potential. Hes an incredible talent. He can do all three things. He can run, he can block, and he can catch the football extremely well. To play in the NFL, if you have a checkmark against you in one of those categories, you better be incredibly talented at one or two of the others to make it. But Ty has all three. He could play tailback, he could play fullback, he could play H-back. And apparently quarterback, if need be. When Yale lost all four QBs to injury in Vargas first year there, he took over against Columbia and ran the option all day to perfection (220 yards rushing - 3TDs - victory). Like I say, nauseating. Yale has a fine Genetics Faculty, but you dont have to study there to conclude Tylers parents gave him a big athletic head start. Both Dad John and Mom Hannele are former professional body builders. John played football in high school, and Hannele played high-level rugby and ran track. They raised a nutrition freak whose physique now resembles Cleatus, the football robot in the NFL on FOX animations: 511, 234, with a body fat percentage around, oh, -3 percent.* (*I made that up. I did not go to Yale.) Varga fell in love with football the traditional way; by being bribed by Pokemon cards. His first football experience was flag football when he was 8-9 and I coached the team, says John Varga. We had a year when we went undefeated and un-scored on. The kids all loved Pokemon so Id give out Pokemon cards for everything: attendance, sportsmanship, good plays. The kids never missed practice. And Tyler fell in love with football. In fact, most of those kids still play the game. Pokemon bribery. Rex Ryan should try that with the Jets. Varga took what he calls an unorthodox route to his Ivy League stardom. He played his first year of university football at Western, and was on his way to breaking CIS records when an injury ended his season. His transfer to Yale the next spring shocked Greg Marshall and the Mustangs. Varga says he just couldnt pass up the opportunity. When I went to Western, I never intended on transferring. But Yale is one of the best schools in the world. This is where football started. It has one of the best football traditions anywhere. You meet amazing people and make connections that are invaluable to your future. I dont have the words to describe how awesome this has been. The feeling is mutual. As soon as we got pads on him, it was obvious we had something special, says Reno. A couple of freak injuries cut his first two seasons short. But this season it has all come together. Hes a great leader. He eats, sleeps, drinks football and somehow carries a 3.7 GPA. Pretty incredible kid. The Ivy League doesnt get a lot of attention on ESPN College Gameday, but everyone took notice when Yale upset Army 49-43 in September. It was the Bulldogs first win over a Division 1-A school since they dropped to 1-AA in 1982. Varga ran for 185 yards and five touchdowns, including the OT winner. The victory put Yale back on the SportsCenter (American version) highlights for the first time in forever. Varga! replaced James Franco is teaching here! as the campus #1 trending topic. That was a huge victory for our team, said Varga. Its been a long time for our school to get that national recognition... to be up on ESPN with all the analysts talking about us. Whether Mel Kiper and the NFL Draft analysts will be talking about Varga next spring is another matter. Coach Reno expects hell be drafted, but there are no guarantees. Hell almost surely be signed by someone if he isnt drafted. And if the NFL doesnt pan out, Varga wouldnt hesitate to come home. I would 100 per cent play in the CFL, he says. I just want to play football.. somewhere... as long as I can. But for now, its all about soaking in the last few weeks of a dream season at his dream school. There is a picture from the Army game of us in overtime and Ive just broken the plane of the goal-line and Im lying on my back in the end zone, and Im reaching my hands into the sky and the guys are just about to jump on me. That will be a great memory for the rest of our lives, and a pretty cool snapshot of this season. But we cant dwell on that now. We have three games left. Now we have to finish the deal. Cheap Air Max 270 Rose . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Cheap Air Max 270 All Black . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. http://www.airmax270cheap.us/. The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Air Max 270 Flyknit Sneaker .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. Air Max 270 Flyknit Oreo . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Jude Classic wanting to tune up for the U.S. Open at Pinehurst by finishing strong. He did just that Thursday. Mickelson shot a 3-under 67, birdieing three of his final four holes in windy conditions before a thunderstorm softened up TPC Southwind. It was his first round in the 60s since the third round at the Wells Fargo Championship. He hadnt shot below 70 since. He missed the cut at The Players Championship and tied for 49th last week in the Memorial following a visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. Lefty hasnt won in 19 events dating to the British Open and is among the players in Tennessee tuning up for Pinehurst. "I did exactly what I need to do and some momentum that I need heading into the U.S. Open," Mickelson said. "Tomorrows round, the same thing. Finish strong and play a good round." Ben Crane shot a 7-under 63 giving him the lead in the suspended first round, taking advantage of the 3 1/2-hour delay that left nearly perfect scoring conditions with no wind and rain-softened greens. He had five of his seven birdies on his final nine, the last a few minutes before play was suspended because of darkness. Sixty players were unable to finish the round. Peter Malnati shot a 65, and Billy Horschel also was 5 under with two holes left to play. Retief Goosen and Joe Durant each had a 66, while Stuart Appleby, Zach Johnson and Jason Bohn were on the course at 4 under. Appleby had a hole-in-one on the 157-yard eighth hole, using a 7-iron. That was his 17th hole, and the last one he completed. Crane needed only 24 putts for his best round of the season, including a 27-footer for birdie on his final hole at No. 9 with only a handful of people watching because officials closed the course to spectators because of the high winds with the storm. "We caught a huge break being on this side of the wave," Crane said. "You know this is ideal Memphis weather. Its as good as it gets. It was calm, barrely any wind.dddddddddddd The greens softened up. We were able to attack some of the pins." Mickelelson, who tied for second at Southwind last year, was among the 53 players who finished before play was delayed. Even with tricky wind Thursday morning, Mickelson said his focus on each shot was much better. Hes trying to better visualize the shot and curve his irons so that his approach shots land closer to the hole, giving him more tap-in opportunities. Finishing with the three birdies in his final four holes was exactly what he wanted in a round with five birdies and two bogeys. He hit his approach from 135 yards on the par-4 sixth to 5 feet and rolled in the birdie putt. He left himself longer putts with a 7-footer on the par-3 eighth and an 11-footer on the par-4 ninth, but knocked them in for his strong finish. "Ive been struggling with finishing the round strong," Mickelson said. "I had a good round last week on Thursday and then played poorly. To birdie three of the last four made it a great round. Thats exactly what I need to do." Firm greens made it tough to land balls close, but Goosen credited them with helping him roll in some of his birdie putts. He sunk a couple from 5 feet or closer, but also had a couple birdie putts from 14 feet. Goosen also saved par on No. 7 with a 12-foot putt. "The greens are as good as greens as you can get," Goosen said. "The greens are rolling close to 13 on the stimpmeter. They are really good. You hit the right putt, they are going to go in." A seven-time winner on the PGA Tour, Goosen hasnt won on tour since 2009. He has two top-10 finishes this year as he continues his comeback from back surgery in August 2012. He tied for third in Memphis in 2011 and said he really likes the course. Divots: Robert Garrigus withdrew after hurting his wrist in the 18th fairway. He had a 79 that included three bogeys, a double and an 8 on the par-4 17th. ... Players will resume the second round at 7 a.m., with the second round starting approximately 40 minutes later. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '